WHO WE ARE
Mercyland Sanctuary is a Non-denominational Christian Organization (Public Charity) whose Headquarters is in Gaithersburg, Maryland (USA) and which operates (for now) in the United States and Africa.
“To Glorify the Father by Honoring the Son Jesus Christ; and to Train Others Do Same”.
- We Honor The Son by submitting to Him as the Yahuwah (God) and Yahoshuwah (Savior). This is our WALK with Him (Mt. 1:21; Mt.13:53-57; Lk. 2:21; Jn. 5:19-23; 6:28-29; 8:48-49)
- We Glorify the Father by what we Allow The Son to Accomplish in and Through us. This is our WORK for Him (Mt. 15:31; Lk. 5:26; Acts 13:48; 21:20; Gal. 1:24; 1 Pe. 4:11)
- Honoring the Son and glorifying the Father involves our entire processes of motives, thoughts, Words, Actions and Omissions.
- We Train others to do same through one-on-one, as well as small-group corporate discipleship.
- Our approach is holistic. We follow the Lord’s example by ministering to both people’s spiritual and material needs (Mat. 14:16-21), and we assist individuals and organizations to do same.
- Whatever ministry we provide must honor Christ and Glorify the Father. We don’t engage in any ministries that don’t.
- Personal discipleship
- Equipping and supporting genuine servants of the Lord to carry on His mission in remote areas of the Africa
- Provide both spiritual and relief assistance to people in distress
- Take care of orphans and widows who have no one to take care of them
Three Ways to Become A Partner
- Donate money
- Donate items such as food, drugs, clothes, shelter, transportation, books, toys, etc.
- Become a short term or long-term volunteer in any of our mission fields in Maryland, New Jersey, Ghana, Togo, la Cote d’Ivoire, and Senegal.
Look for more details by perusing the pages of our website, and, don’t forget to go to the “Donate” and “Volunteer” pages.
God bless you.
Apostle Mark Darko – B.A., M.Phil.
How We Serve
Core Values: Compassion, Integrity, Love, Excellence
Our Objectives: Mercyland Sanctuary Inc. has five objectives:
- Nurture: Provides shelter, food, clothes, care and education at all levels, by running Foster Homes in the United States, and schools and Orphanages in Africa, and take care of needy widows.
- Restore: Engage in Prisoner Reentry Initiatives (PRI) for Pre-release and post-release offenders with the tools of Christian Discipleship, behavior therapy and post-trauma counseling.
- Train: Provide vocational training to our graduate orphans and ex-prisoners
- Equip: Provide basic tools to enable graduates of our vocations training units to become self-employed.
- Relief: Mobilize human and material resources such as food, clothing and medical provisions, for distribution to people in precarious situations.
- Non-discrimination Policy: Though Mercyland Sanctuary is a Christian charity organization, it does not discriminate against anyone on the basis of gender, race or sex. Each individual must be prepared to accept all the tools with which Mercyland works for character development, behavioral change and nurturing.